Tameka “Tiny” Harris is opening up about her divorce and giving Centric full access to the whole story. The network’s hit show Being is back and is sure to be entertaining!
And Tiny isn’t the only one opening up. In addition to the Xscape singer, this season will document the lives of five more phenomenal women: “da baddest” rapper Trina, gospel superstar CeCe Winans, award-winning R&B singer Chante Moore, entrepreneur and television personality Tracey Edmonds, and alluring actress Salli Richardson-Whitfield. According to the press release, “Each 1-hour episode will highlight one of music and entertainment’s most compelling figures, featuring never-before-seen photos, videos, revealing interviews and more.”
Take a look at the trailer below.
Being premieres Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 10 p.m./9 p.m. ET/CT on BET’s sister network, Centric. Check out the episode guide below … who are you most interested in seeing?
· “BEING: Trina” (Premieres Saturday, June 10th at 10pm ET/PT)
· “BEING: CeCe Winans” (Premieres Saturday, June 17th at 10pm ET/PT)
· “BEING: Chante Moore” (Premieres Saturday, June 24th at 10pm ET/PT)
· “BEING: Tracey Edmonds” (Premieres Saturday, July 1st at 10pm ET/PT)
· “BEING: Sallie Richardson-Whitfield” (Premieres Saturday, July 8th at 10pm ET/PT)
· “BEING: Tameka “Tiny” Cottle” (Premieres Saturday, July 15th at 10pm ET/PT)
View full post on HipHollywood
#b4inc #hhs #gregorydevans #hackerforhire