Over the weekend, a video went viral of the singer sitting in a studio talking on what is said to be a Samsung smart phone, hit the Web, but it was how the video ended that became a national headline.
In the clip, you see Green chatting on the device when all of a sudden, the phone catches fire, sparks and knocks the producer to the ground. The disturbing image ends with a lifeless CeeLo lying on the ground.
After a slew of concerned messages by fans, the 42-year-old took to FaceBook Live to ensure that he is doing well following the horrifying incident. “Hey y’all, listen. I just want to let everybody know that I am alive and I am well and I’m OK,” he said.
Green continued, “Truthfully, I’m really upset that anybody had to be emotionally disturbed by what they saw today. Actually what you saw today was a clip from a smaller video that we were shooting for a new project that I’m doing called Gnarly Davidson. It’s supposed to set up and introduce the new character identity.”
He added, “I’m still going to release the music, but first and foremost to everybody that love me and care about me, I just wanted to let you know that I’m OK.”
Of one of the many concerned fans was singer, Omarion, who tweeted: “@CeeLoGreen Sooo manyyyy prayers & light to you brother!!!! I [pray] your hearing is ok!!!”
We are thrilled to learn CeeLo is not injured, but we should note that earlier this year, Samsung recalled the Galaxy Note 7 after several complaints of them catching fire. The company has not commented on the viral video which also became a trending topic.
View full post on HipHollywood
#b4inc #hhs #gregorydevans #hackerforhire